High Line High Rise Skinny
- 93% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 1% Spandex
- Rise: 10”
- Inseam: 28”
- Leg Opening: 11”
- Constructed in Us Of Imported Materials
A high-rise slim straight-leg jean in a faded pale blue. This premium denim has subtle stretch, hugs from the contoured waistband through its slightly tapered straight leg to its raw high-low hem. The High Line's vintage-inspired fading, also features tears at the knees, five-pocket construction, and a front zip fly closure.
Model Details: Height 5’10.5 | Bust 32” | Waist 24" | Hips 36” | Wearing Size 25
Amy Says... Straight out of the nineties, this is the actual distressed, light-wash denim of dreams. We couldn't be more obsessed, complete the look with just about any top, although we like them best with a figure-hugging bodysuit.
Return and Exchange Policy
How do I return an item?
Order Cancellations & Undeliverable Packages
Shipping Methods & Policies
Domestic Shipping Options and Rates
- Ground (1 to 5 business days) - FREE on orders of $250 or more
- Ground (1 to 5 business days) - $10 on orders under $250
- 2nd Day Air (2 business days) - $25 on all orders
At this time, we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes, APO addresses, or US territories.
Tracking Your Order
- Find the USPS or UPS tracking number in your shipping confirmation email.
Lost Packages & Liability
USPS missing packages:
1. Call 1 (800) 275-8777 and speak with customer service for a tracking update and to
request contacting the driver who delivered your package.
2. Ask neighbors.
3. Submit a search to Missing Mail search request.
4. If mail isn’t recovered, you may be able to file an insurance claim.
If you knowingly misrepresent to USPS, or any other carriers, that a package you did in fact receive wasn’t received, this is fraud and you may face prosecution.
If you need any additional information, you will be directed to our loss prevention and fraud legal team.